Friday, March 6, 2009

Are you kidding?

Well, I just can't seem to catch a break. Tuesday night I started to feel sick. I woke up Wednesday with a sore throat but ran anyway. That took me out for most of the day. I took Thursday and today off, which I am really upset about. I am not struggling with any pain or motivation and I got sick. To top it all off, it is going to be 55 degrees in the morning. That's right. I still don't feel great, but I am hopeful to get out there. I woke up the last two nights at 4am feeling like crap, so hopefully that won't happen tonight. I keep thinking, this is it, nothing else can get in the way of my running. I JUST WANT TO RUN.

4 comments:

Ms. V. said...

oh, I so get this...but, you have to take care of the bod...or you may pay...

Southbaygirl said...

I'm sorry you got sick. being sick sucks!! Sometimes I think it occurs for a reason....

Lindsay said...

i hope you are feeling better now that it's been a few days. always better to rest for a day or two instead of dragging something out for a week... hope the bug is gone/on it's way out so you can get back to your runs.

Josh said...

how are you feeling? recovered, i hope/assume